Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 11, 2016

Blessings!

December 7, 2015 


Dang missionaries always told me that work during the christmas season would go up and stuff without you even knowing why but I kinda assumed that would just skip over us here in Kosovo but I was wrong!! Soooo many blessings this week it was crazy also all yall Eagle 8th Ward homies I'm glad you enjoyed that video it was super awesome to see all those other studs out on their missions! 


  So this week we continued our going out to the villages outside of Prishtina and man it's crazy how open the people are there! We actually had dinner at this one families place and I felt like I was going to explode it was so much food! They weren't super interested in our message but they were still just super great people! We also had a super cool experience. President Weidmann told us to start praying as a mission to find families and to fast for it and it was like 2 days later that we went out to the fshat again and we went to this one families house who were sooo nice and they were sincerely interested in our message! I'm so excited I hope everything works out with them. How could anyone think it was a coincidence that right after we started praying to find a family that happened! #guidedbythespirit!! The moral of the story is country people are way nicer than city people!! :)

  We also had a pretty awesome experience this week at a guys office! We met him last week and he had studied at ASU and was super nice and invited us to come teach his office! So we went there and I'm not going to lie I was a little nervous to see what was going to happen but we ended up having a ballin experience there! It would seriously be like if dad just invited the missionaries to come teach his whole staff! So ya pretty intimidated! We just went in and talked pretty relaxed with everyone about who we are and why were are here and there ended up being 3 of them that were pretty interested! We are going to go probably like once a week and just keep talking with all of them!

  I had probably my last Zone Training in the North Zone for at least a long time and it was super sad! I'm like never going to see the Macedonians after I leave!! I'm going to miss them a ton and everyone else too! It was a pretty interesting zone training it was pretty much just a pump up for christmas and sharing the new initiative and stuff (christmas.mormon.org

  Also B. got called to be Branch Mission Leader which is pretty awesome! I have gotten to see him go from like a pretty average first lesson to the biggest stud in the church ever! Man he is such a baller! He remembered your birthday mom! He came up to me and was like hey I need to take a video of you just say happy birthday I love you! And I was like What? and then I was like no way I can't believe you remembered my mom's birthday! It was awesome! He is like the most freakishly nice sincere person ever! Like you wouldn't believe it until you meet him! 

  Anyway like I said the Christmas spirit has just been absolutely amazing! I hope you guys have checked out that website link I sent! They are doing this super cool thing releasing a new video from a famous youtuber centered on christmas ever day so its been cool to see! Today was Lindsey Stirling and her video was amazing!!! Its right here https://www.mormon.org/christmas/lindsey-stirling. Have a great week! I love you all! 





Me and Mero

Christmas plans for our branch

Branch Christmas tree





No comments:

Post a Comment