Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 18, 2016

ROAD TRIPS!

July 18, 2016

 Well once again a ridiculously crazy week! Tuesday we actually had a good time in our area and we finally got to get some good contacting in! It felt so good! It's just amazing to me how nice it is to contact after not doing it for a while! We also had a cool lesson - this lady invited us to teach her whole family and their future daughter in law who is studying computer sciences and was really cool! They were way muslim but we got into the lesson and the spirit was so strong when we were teaching and they were so quiet and we were testifying and then all of a sudden the mom just said,  "They convey this message so powerfully because they are passionate about it and are using beautiful words." and stuff like that and it was just like UGHHHH THAT IS THE SPIRIT!! But they were super nice and we are going to go back so hopefully something will come from them! 

  Then Tuesday night Elder Farnworth and Riepel (the North Zone Leaders) stayed at our house and it was so much fun! I love Elder Farnworth, he is super awesome! Him, Elder Rogers, and Elder Mero together are like the most ridiculous people you could ever meet. They are so much fun!

  Wednesday we had a super fun training with all the zone leaders in the mission! Elder Rogers and I did a skit of a really bad example of weekly planning and people thought it was hilarious! The funny thing was everyone had something from what we did that they had done before and it was basically just like don't do any of these things anymore! The zone leaders in the mission are a ton of fun right now so it was a great vibe!

  Then Thursday we got to do a road trip up to Kosovo with Sister Eliason and Sister Ariza and man that was like the funnest thing of my life! The drive is just soooo beautiful and it helps that I'm going back to the city that will forever have my heart! I love Prishtina so much. It was pretty funny Sister Eliason has heard me tell tons of stories about it and when we got there I was just so happy and she was like "dang you really do love this place don't you?". It just feels like going home honestly! Of course we stopped by and got Himalayan food so that was awesome too! Then we stayed the night at Farnworth's house which was way fun!

  The next morning we got back in the car with the Sisters and we drove to Macedonia for Zone Training and it was a really good time! 3 countries in 24 hours! It was fun for me playing tour guide since I was the oldest in the mission out of all of them and the only one that knew all of the areas and so the whole time I was just telling stories and showing sites! The North is definitely my home.

  We finally got home Friday night and it was really sad for the awesome road trip to end but we were pretty exhausted, I drove the whole time just because I really love the drive and didn't mind it. It was nice to get back into my bed that night!

  Other than that Sunday was pretty great, I was really kinda just hoping for a peaceful church block and I actually got it! It was very refreshing because it isn't always like that. That's one thing I'm excited for back home. Then just contacting in the evening till it was time to head in!

  Today we went to Durres, Kosovo for PDay and Elder Mero was there too so it was super fun being able to be with him for a bit! Durres has super good seafood so we got a huge bucket of mussels and seafood pasta and it was way good! They also have some of the best ice cream in the mission so we had to hit that up! I was pretty happy to say the least! 

  Anyway probably another crazy week this week! Hope yall are doing great! Love you!

Road tripin'

3 countries in 24 hours!
Grafiti in Macedonia
AP's with Prishtina elders. :)

Me and Elder Rogers in Durres



Dessert in Durres

No comments:

Post a Comment