Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sleep deprived

July 4, 2016

This was debate-ably more tiring/busy than transfer week! So to start off with  - transfers weren't officially settled till literally the day of the transfer calls so that was crazy! Every day there was a little change made and it was super crazy! Everything worked out though and I think it's just about perfect!

   We actually had to leave Albania for 3 days so we didn't have any time to work in our area! First we went to Prishtina and did an exchange there and it was sooo much fun! I was with Elder Eddings and Farnworth who are like two of my favorite missionaries and it was a ton of fun contacting back in Prishtina! They are teaching this super awesome investigator named Islam and he is a ton like B.! Super awesome, speaks english perfect, successful, and super smart! He and B. are going to get along super well but they haven't met yet because B has been gone! I had a lesson with him and he was a little worried about getting baptized because of his family but I just shared B's conversion story and he accepted a baptismal date after all of it! I was so happy, he is awesome!

  Then we went to Skopje and stayed with the Macedonian elders which is always fun, we got dominos pizza which was amazing!! Then the next day we actually went to a new city in Macedonia to check it out and it was way fun! It's going to be a huge deal if that city opens because it'll be the 2nd city open in all of Macedonia!

  Finally after staying all those nights out of country we made it back to Albania and we were just exhausted but since it's the last week before transfers we had no time to breathe! We went to lunch with Elder Mero's family when we got back which was way fun! His dad got baptized on Saturday and Elder Mero got to baptize him in the ocean so that is super cool! They were really funny to talk to and super nice!

  Other than all that craziness it's just been a lot of getting prepared for next week/preparing for our 4th of july party we are having tonight with the ward! It's going to be a lot of fun! Saturday night we did transfer calls which was awesome! I love being able to call everyone and talk about where they are going! There was a lot that changed so everyone is pretty excited about that! Elder Crandall is going to be in my district so i'm super excited for that! Finally I get to be around one of my MTC comps!

  My new companion is Elder Rodgers! He is super awesome! When all of Elder Mero's group came in and met us trainers he is actually the one I sat by! So I'm super excited to serve with him! I'll probably have more to say about him next week! 

  Anyway I'm doing super awesome even though I'm sleep deprived! I'm excited for this new transfer so I'll let yall know how it's looking next week! Its going to be awesome! also hopefully the 4th of july party goes well tonight!

Lunch with Elder Mero's family




No comments:

Post a Comment