Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Transfer craziness

July 11, 2016

Man I really don't know what to say for this week. So first of all last Monday was the greatest/most bittersweet end to a transfer ever! It was just such a fun transfer we all got along so well it was sad to see it go but we threw a big 4th of July party with the ward for that Monday night and it was sooo much fun, like American football, basketball, grill, fireworks, and playing proud to be an American! Needless to say I was sad for the night to end! 

Then the craziness began!! Poor Elder Rogers had the craziest transfer ever to deal with!! 
  We had the final dinner and stuff with my sisters and a bunch of elders I have served around and come to love and it was like a shot to the gut seeing them go! Just like a powerful group of people! Taking them to the airport was crazy and sad! Luckily pretty much everyone is in the Utah area so it's not like a goodbye forever or anything! Then we got to pick up the new missionaries which is always a blast! They were just so tired! They seem like a super good bunch of missionaries though! 

  Some Macedonia sisters were supposed to come in too but they got delayed in New York so rather than being done with all transfer stuff on Thursday it continued through to Saturday! It was crazy! Finally we made it all through and this next week hopefully we'll be able to get some good work in!

  I'm super excited to be with Elder Rogers he is hilarious! I swear since being with him my face and abs have been sore every night from laughing so much! He is from Kaysville, Utah! I'm super excited for this transfer because I think we are going to get along super well!

  I apologize this week has just been so crazy just dealing with transfers and stuff so hopefully I'll have more to say next week. 
 
Love you all have a great week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment