Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 25, 2016

Work!!

April 25, 2016


  We had a pretty awesome week! I have never had this much work in my whole mission and of course it's during my time as AP when I have the least amount of time to meet with all our people! Definitely not complaining it just makes it tough to help all the people we are working with as much as they need!  I'm seeing lots of blessings for us doing the best we can!


  We are working with this super awesome kid named E.  Elder Mero and I taught him while we were on an exchange together and then he came to a baptism afterwards and when the person got baptized he asked us when he could do that! We were like holy cow! He is way cool and we have a ton of hope for him! 

We also are working with the father of one of our members which is super cool. It's my first time really working with a part member family! The coolest thing was that our first lesson with him was just kinda alright  - he talked a ton and it was hard to really teach the lesson! But then the 2nd lesson he had read the book of mormon and was just totally different.  Way more spiritually prepared and into the lesson, it was a cool testimony of the power of the book of mormon and how it can change people!

  We also have another part member family and really it's just the younger brother that we are working with! It's super cool because I just randomly called the number from the area book not knowing who it was and they let us come over and it turned out the older son is a member and has been for 3 years  - he is 19! He is super awesome! Unfortunately he hasn't been coming to church for a while now because he has been really busy with school and just has some problems with his dad but he has a really strong testimony of this church! He waited 6 years to get baptized before his dad finally would sign the form! But what is awesome is he hasn't been super close to missionaries for a while and his little brother has never met with them but Elder Befus and I went over to their place and it was like a match made in heaven! The younger brother who is 14 is super into computers and computer games and we just starting talking a ton about that stuff  like that and I might even help him build a computer if he gets the parts! His older brother is pretty into cars and stuff so he and Elder Befus got a long super well talking about that! Definitely a testimony that I was called there for a reason!

  We went to the first Ward Council for the 4th ward like ever to my knowledge and man that was exciting! I have been to a few Ward Councils here in this mission now and it just makes me so curious as to how things work in America.  I imagine a lot less yelling and a lot less calling each other out for being hypocrites but hey I could be wrong!  :)

  Anyway life is awesome! I had mexican food today and obviously got a chimichanga so that was super awesome! Ummmm ya. I know I've gotten way worse at writing these but what do you do! 

Next week I get to go to Prishtina so you can bet that I will be meeting up with B.!!!!

Have a great week!  Love you all!!

Our Macedonia tags!!

P-day games!



No comments:

Post a Comment