Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 7, 2016

Happy Halloween


October 31, 2016

 So lots of traveling this week! It was a lot of fun, definitely exciting as one of my last weeks as AP! So to start off on Tuesday after District Meeting we took off to head up to Prishtina and that was a ton of fun! I have never been able to serve with Elder Thomas and so it was cool being able to be with him for a day. We had an awesome time together and got some good work done! It's so much fun to go up there every time. I just love the people up in Prishtina. It's fun being able to hear the language up there too as I can continue to grasp Albanian more and more it makes me appreciate the gheg accent more! It's way cool! We also got to hang out with B. which was awesome! It was my last time seeing him until he comes to America!! He's coming December 8th I think! like a week before me! 

  Then Thursday morning we drove back to Tirana stopped for like 2 hours and then took off again to go to a city in South Macedonia that is super beautiful called Ohrid! Elder DaBell, the office elder came with us and it was awesome! I've gotten super close to him being here and he is just so cool! It was really fun being able to just talk to him the whole car ride and get some awesome "fatherly" advice from him! I've definitely been missing it out here on the mission. Especially since I feel like I can finally maybe appreciate stuff like that!

  We got back and set up for a halloween party for the 2nd and 4th wards. It actually turned out super well! The party was a lot of fun and it kinda felt like a bit of a goodbye party for me with the 4th ward. I'm sure going to miss them! They have a lot of spirit in 4th ward. It was crazy every Albanian party that I have done just ends up turning into a traditional dance party, it's pretty fun though. You haven't lived until you have been to one of those, and like all of them know how to do it! I think its in the blood!

  Hummm other than that this week was kinda dissappointing with lessons, we just didn't have a ton of time, but over the weekend we planned 12 lessons with people where the person said yes I will come at that time and then only 1 of those 12 people we planned came. It's just so frustrating to plan because you almost expect them not to show! 

  Anyway apologies that I don't have much to say! Life's good! Excited to be going to a new area next week I'll let you all know where it is! Loves! Ciao!




Exchanges with Elder Thomas













Tirana 2 & 4 ward Halloween party!














No comments:

Post a Comment