Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 7, 2016

Good-bye office life :)

November 7, 2016


 So the transfer calls came through and I'm going to Lushnje!!! I'm super excited it's a small city a little south of Tirana that is known for all the produce that comes out of it and is just surrounded by little villages! It's wayyy cool there! Actually kinda reminds me of Idaho! There are some super good people there so I'm really excited to be able to serve around them a little closer! It'll be a HUGE difference from being AP in Tirana so much crazy busyness all the time to just having the two of us in a quiet little town. There are things and people I will miss but I'm excited to do things like... have full studies, have full lunches, have full pdays, full sleep, and the list goes on. :) No I'm kidding I have loved being AP and it's been a super amazing experience but the sleep thing will be nice! I will also be with Elder Clayton, I'm excited to serve with him, we are going to have a blast!

  This last week in Tirana has been pretty awesome we went out to dinner with two really awesome families, it was fun being able to hang out with "mormon families" they are few and far between here but man they are awesome, walking into one of their houses was like walking into a typical LDS home, like pictures of the kids on missions on the walls, general authority quotes, and temple pictures! It felt so good being in there, just the spirit is so peaceful!

  The last Sunday in 4th ward was pretty sad. I was here for so long and made some pretty solid relationships and it was super sad saying goodbye to everyone. I got up to bear my testimony and almost started crying which surprised me!

  Anyway I apologize that these keep getting shorter and shorter I actually don't have a ton of time today but everything is awesome and I am super excited for my new area! 

Love you all! Have a great week!




Ultimate frisbee for pday today!
Elder DeBell & Rogers

My mission "grandsons"
Mission Office family








No comments:

Post a Comment