Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 19, 2016

Prishtina!

September 19, 2016

 Alright so pretty crazy week! I don't have a ton of time so I'm going to have to just write quick! 

Super awesome this week we got to go up to Prishtina and do an exchange there but on the way we stayed the night at a new senior couples house in gjakova and it was fun getting to know them and seeing how excited they were to start their missions! I also got to talk to the hydricks for a while which is always a treat! I love them so much! 

So then we went to Prishtina and it was my first time having a full day to work there since I served there! Man I forgot what a full day of street contacting was like! It was way fun though. Being up their always just has a cool feel. The best part was I got to see B! It had been forever since I saw him last! He's doing so awesome! It was sad though how I could barely understand him in Albanian. I just have lost the ear for understanding Gheg and so I really struggle to understand people when they speak up there! I hate losing a skill I used to have! 

  Other than that we didn't have a ton of time in our area but we were able to meet with some awesome people! We have a full week this week so we should be able to get some serious work done! We also are doing transfer calls on Saturday AHHHHHH! It's going to be insane!! 

Anyway I apologize but I really don't have much to say. I bet I'll have more next week!







No comments:

Post a Comment