Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 12, 2016

Another busy week


September 5, 2016

So my Birthday was this week, Wooo! It was fun stuff, we played settlers with the sisters during lunch to celebrate! Not much else you can do really! It was awesome though, Elder Mero got me a pretty sweet gift. And some members got me some stuff so that was cool! To be honest I'm not really sure what to tell you about this week! 


  I guess to start off we had a super awesome day on Tuesday which was definitely prepared by the Lord to help us train at zone conference! We had a couple people in the first lesson bring friends and so we were able to essentially double our "efficiency" at finding new people to teach and we were planning on training about that kinda stuff so pretty obvious hand of the Lord there! I also have discovered I have definitely gotten better at planning trainings as I have been on my mission like I still don't think that I'm very good at all but I can get by. There are some missionaries that give such amazing district meetings! I love how they are able to do that! Luckily my salvation isn't based off how well I can plan trainings, I just try my best!

  It all went pretty well though. I definitely felt the spirit strong while we were teaching the missionaries it really seems like these trainings are so much just for me personally than for the missionaries I just hope it helps them too! We talked about while you are out and about doing missionary work to just use the time you have to be the most efficient. Like not trying to work harder but just work better! It's really just the smarter way to do it since you'll be tired either way! President talked a lot about how we need to pray more and use the book of mormon more. Which I can always improve on! 

  Then... got to go to PRISHTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha it was amazing as usual although I was sad I couldn't meet Beqir! We got to stay with Farnworth and Riepel who are just awesome! It was really fun to be up in the north zone and I got to see I. again before he went to Switzerland! He gave a testimony during the conference and gave me a shoutout for being the one to put him on a baptismal date! It's too bad he is leaving because he would be such a strength for the branch but he'll still be great! After the Conference President was like so Elders how did you feel and I just told him i felt great and he kinda laughed and said of course you feel great you are back in Prishtina!! It was funny, I honestly just love it up there so much it like makes my heart hurt! Such great memories! Its definitely a blessing to AP and to go visit every once in a while!

  So ya life is pretty great! Something exciting is that starting on Thursday I will be in a tri-panionship with Elder Crandall who was one of my companions in the MTC so I'm super excited to be with him again! He is hilarious!  I'll also be able to work with 2nd ward again for a bit so it'll be fun to go back to how it was in the beginning! Nothing else new really! Just living the life! 

Love you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment