Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 28, 2016

Back to Tirana!

March 28, 2016

I'm feeling really sick so this'll be short and I'll write more next time! 

Really the big news of the week is we got transfer calls and I'm going to be back in Tirana serving in the 4th ward with Elder Beefus as AP! Pretty crazy! I'm excited though I think it is going to be a great experience. 

A ton of my favorite missionaries are all in Tirana too so I'm super excited! Elder Mero is going to be ZL in Tirana so we will get to do exchanges! Elder Anderson is staying in lezhe and will be training!


  Its sad to be leaving lezhe but I'm super excited for next transfer! 

I got my Easter Package - thank you!!

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow because I think I will be busy! anyway sorry this isn't any longer, Ill write more next week!

District Photo


Thanks for the easter package!




No comments:

Post a Comment