Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 19, 2015

B's baptism!

October 19, 2015

Hey all we finally made it up to Peja! Therefore I have no time to email but I sent all the pictures from B's baptism! !  (I can't post the pictures of the baptism but Adam and B are beaming with BIG smiles! :))

The baptism was amazing! I was stressed out the whole day trying to make sure everything was perfect and there were of course a bunch of things that went drastically wrong but it all ended well. :)
 The moment I got into the water with B. it was just like the spirit just filled me and everything became so peaceful. It was my first time ever baptizing someone and it was amazing. The spirit was soooo strong in that moment wow! I had to baptize him twice but that's ok haha no beginners luck! His testimony was so awesome after! He blew everyone away! 

Other than the baptism not a ton of crazy stuff has been happening. Our days have been literally full of lessons that we have planned but we maybe get one because they just don't show up! It's so annoying! 
I also went on an exchange with Elder Kek! We are the missionaries who have been serving the longest together up here in Prishtina! It was fun being on an exchange with him. Missionaries always say that the North Zone makes missionaries more relaxed (that's both good and bad) and it's suuupppper true! 

Also I don't know if you have had a chance to see these but the church released these videos called 12 steps to change and it's about addiction and they are super intense but super amazing! They are on the mormon channel and I would highly recommend watching them! Just shows you how powerful the atonement is! 

Anyway sorry I don't have a ton of time to email but I'm doing awesome! Feeling a little sick but that's alright! Love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment