Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Second to last email!



December 5, 2016


 So I'm going to be honest I don't have a ton to write about this week because unfortunately towards the beginning of the week Elder Clayton was pretty sick and we were inside for a bit and then I got sick and so we were inside again for a bit! Really unfortunate timing considering it's my second to last week but we are both feeling better now, not 100% but good enough that we should be good to work all week! I guess this bug hit the whole mission. 


  Being stuck inside definitely did not help with the emotions of going home considering how much time it gave me to think!  I'm actually having a rough time sleeping thinking about what it's going to be like going home and it's freaking me out!! So insane!!!! 

We had fun today for our Pday.  We went to some super cool ancient ruins that supposedly Paul was at!

  Another thing that was fun that we were able to do this week is in the short time in between Clayton being sick and me being sick we were able to do some good service this week! We helped a member family in Fier move houses and then in Lushnje we helped a family out in a village with a big greenhouse do some work with the plastic stuff to keep the temperature up there! I wish I could have served in areas with villages like lushnje more just so I could have had more opportunities to do service in farms it's so fun and I genuinely like helping people!

  Another super awesome thing that I have gotten to do in Lushnje is we have been able to teach a few families! It's really cool to be able to teach families.  You can just see how much the gospel can help families and I can really testify of how much it has done for my family!

  One of the saddest things for me right now is all the branch drama here. It's kinda a stereotype here that all the branches in the south have a lot of problems and it's so hard cause I don't know what to do about it.  Even these super great members have problems with other people and I'm just going to try to be super blunt this last week and start telling people to stop talking behind each others backs!!! Its ridiculous!

  Anyway, final week now! Super crazy stuff! Hoping to just push it really hard and finish in a sprint! Next week will probably be a much more exciting email! 

Love you all thank you so much for all your prayers!! Make sure to check out mormon.org for the awesome initiative!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment