Email Adam at adam.guymon@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Work



Së pari do ta permbaj emrin e Sonilas qe nuk do te me ngacmoje më. HA! Te thashe qe do beja!

October 17, 2016

 So this week was pretty awesome because we got way more time working in our area so I was super happy about that, we now actually have a few people we are working with that are solid! 

Also one of the best parts of this week, yesterday was the year mark for B's baptism! Pretty awesome, I'm way excited to be able to go to school with him when I get home!!

I don't know if I have talked about this before but missionaries seem to be magnets for crazy people, which makes for some really interesting experiences! It's especially fun because there are some that seem to turn up wherever you are and lots of missionaries know the same ones! There is this member from Shkodër who popped out of nowhere this week here in Tirana, it was really fun talking to him though, he is hilarious he was off to go visit a friend in jail so he hasn't changed much since last time I met him. I'm going to miss crazy people for sure, I remember when I first got here they used to make me super uncomfortable. I just love them because the spice things up!! 

We also did an exchange with the Tirana zone leaders which was a lot of fun I went with elder Anderson so it was like back in the days of lezhe, it was a lot of fun talking about all the hilarious stuff that happened. We had a super good time together and I never go to that side of Tirana so that was a lot of fun as well. It's almost like a different city.

Other than that just pretty excited that we are finally getting some work going. We found this new area in 4th ward that is this big boulevard like Pristina that was hidden back in this neighborhood that missionaries haven't really been to and we are having a ton of success there. It's awesome being somewhere that not everyone knows who you are! 

Anyway I'm doing awesome sorry this is a little shorter I'm writing it on the senior couples iPad so that's why! 

Love you all, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment